Terms of service
General terms & conditions
1. Scope of application
For all orders via our online shop the following AGBs apply.
2. Contracting party, conclusion of contract
The contract of sale comes about with JSPC International AG.
With placing the products in the online shop we make a binding offer to conclude a contract for these articles. You can put our products first without obligation in the shopping cart and correct your entries before sending your binding order at any time by using the correction aids provided and explained in the order process. The contract is concluded when you accept the offer for the goods contained in the shopping cart by clicking the order button. Immediately after sending the order you will receive another confirmation by e-mail.
3. Contract language, contract text storage
The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German.
We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can view the contract text in our customer login.
4. Terms of delivery
We deliver with free shipping.
We only deliver by dispatch. Unfortunately, it is not possible to pick up the goods yourself.
We do not deliver to packing stations.
In our shop, the following payment methods are available to you:
During the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Adyen. Once you have been legitimated as the legitimate cardholder, we will request your credit card company to initiate the payment transaction immediately after the order. The payment transaction is automatically processed by the credit card company and your card is charged.
PayPal, PayPal Express
During the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or first register, authenticate with your access data and confirm the payment order to us. After placing the order in the shop, we will ask PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards. You will receive further instructions during the ordering process.
After placing the order, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Sofort GmbH. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via Sofort, you must have an online banking account with PIN/TAN procedure activated for participation in Sofort, you must legitimize yourself accordingly and confirm the payment order to us. You will receive further instructions during the ordering process. Immediately afterwards, Sofort will execute the payment transaction and debit your account.
During the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Saferpay. Once you have been legitimized as the legitimate cardholder, we will request your card company to initiate the payment transaction immediately after the order. The payment transaction is automatically processed by the card company and your card is charged.
After completing the order you will receive the necessary account information by email to execute your payment. As soon as the payment has been credited to our account, your order will be processed further.
In collaboration with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. The payment is always made to Klarna:
- Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from the date of dispatch of the goods/tickets/ or, in case of other services, from the date the service is made available. The complete invoice conditions for the countries where this payment method is available can be found here:
- Installment: Klarna's financing service allows you to pay for your purchase in fixed or flexible monthly installments under the conditions specified in the checkout. Payment in instalments is due at the end of each month after Klarna sends you a monthly invoice. For more information on instalment purchases including the General Terms and Conditions and the Standard European Consumer Credit Information for the countries where this payment method is available, click here (only available in the countries indicated):
Sofortüberweisung: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
Direct Debit: The debit will be made after the goods have been shipped. You will be informed of the time by e-mail.
Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard): Available in Germany. The debit is made after the goods or tickets have been shipped / the service is available or, in the case of a subscription, according to the communicated times.
6. Retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment has been received.
7. Transport damages
If goods are delivered with obvious transport damages, please complain about such defects to the deliverer as soon as possible and contact us immediately. Failure to make a complaint or contact us has no consequences for your legal claims and their enforcement, especially your warranty rights. However, you help us to be able to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance company.
8. Warranty and guarantees
Unless expressly agreed otherwise below, the statutory liability for defects shall apply.
The limitation period for claims for defects is one year from delivery of the goods in the case of used goods.
The above restrictions and shortening of the period shall not apply to claims based on damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents
- in case of injury to life, body or health
- in the event of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty or fraudulent intent
- in case of violation of essential contractual obligations, the fulfilment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on the observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely (cardinal obligations)
- within the framework of a guarantee promise, if agreed or
- as far as the scope of application of the product liability law is opened
Information on any additional warranties that may apply and their exact conditions can be found with the product and on special information pages in the online shop.
Customer service: You can contact our customer service for questions, complaints and objections on weekdays from 10:30 to 19:00 via live chat directly at www.louisxviwatches.com or by telephone on +41 (0)43 541 48 55
For claims based on damages caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, we are always liable without limitation
- in case of injury to life, body or health
- in case of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty
- in the case of guarantee promises, if agreed, or
- as far as the scope of application of the product liability law is opened.
In the event of a breach of material contractual obligations, the fulfilment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on the observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely (cardinal obligations) due to slight negligence on our part, on the part of our legal representatives or vicarious agents, liability shall be limited in amount to the damage foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract, the occurrence of which must typically be expected. Otherwise, claims for damages are excluded.
10. UID numbers for electronics, Verpackungen, packaging and batteries (Germany & France)
UID (Unique Identifier) for electronics (Germany): 42613260
UID (Unique Identifier) for packaging (Germany): DE3851341085058
UID (Unique Identifier) for batteries (Germany): DE96389348
UID (Unique Identifier) for electronics (France): M9446
UID (Unique Identifier) for packaging (France): FR261698_01BAOX
UID (Unique Identifier) for batteries (France): FR040463_06JU1J
11. Settlement of disputes
The European Commission provides an Online Dispute Resolution (OS) platform, which you can find here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.